Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an
explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in ensuring a blind review have been followed.
Authors retain copyright to their articles, excluding any third-party images and other material that are subject to copyright by their respective owners.
By submitting the manuscript to the International Journal Administration Business and Organization (IJABO), the author agrees to this policy. No special document approval is required.
- All the author(s) agree the above article for publication in the Journal «International Journal Administration Business and Organization (IJABO)».
- The above-mentioned article is the author(s)’ original work and has not been published before and is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- All the author(s) agree with the journal’s «International Journal Administration Business and Organization (IJABO)»
- The Article was not submitted for review to another journal while under review by this journal and will not be submitted to any other journal.
- I/we have given final approval of the submitted manuscript.
- The Article contain no libelous or other unlawful statements and do not contain any materials that violate any personal or proprietary rights of any other person or entity.
- The author(s) no conflict of interest that may affect the integrity and the validity of the findings presented in it.
- I/we have obtained written permission from copyright owners for any excerpts from copyrighted works that are included and have credited the sources in the Article.
- If I/we am using any personal details or images of patients, research subjects or other individuals, I have obtained all consents required by applicable law and complied with the publisher’s policies relating to the use of such images or personal information.
- All Authors are aware that they can deposit (self-archive) (a) submitted article, (b) accepted for publication article or (c) the final published version of the article in any suitable source (e.g., institutional or other specialized repositories, personal websites, etc.) without embargo period. In case of self-archiving authors should also acknowledge the Publisher and the Publication and deposit an URL to the article (if available).
International Journal Administration Business and Organization (IJABO) is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 Internasional license (CC BY-SA 4.0). This license permits anyone to:.
Sharing - copy and redistribute this material in any form or format;
Adaptation - modify, modify, and make derivative works of this material for any purpose.
Attribution - You must include the appropriate name, include a link to the license, and state that changes have been made. You may do this in a manner that is appropriate, but not implying that the licensor endorses you or your use.
Share Alike - If you compose, modify, or make derivative works of this material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original material.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.