The Effect of Influencer Marketing on Purchase Decision at Baso Aci Akang in Bandung, Indonesia
The purpose of this study is to determine whether there is an influence from influencer marketing on consumer purchasing decisions for Baso Aci Akang Bandung and to find out how big the influence is. The study used a descriptive survey method, namely the research was conducted by distributing questionnaires through the g-form to the respondents. Respondents amounted to 100 people and had purchased meatballs from Bandung. Data processing was carried out using the normality test, linearity test and simple linear regression analysis. The results obtained indicate that influencer marketing has a positive and significant influence of 43.8% on purchasing decisions at Baso Aci Akang Bandung. This value is known by looking at the R Square column or the coefficient of determination in the table of simple linear regression analysis results. In addition, there is a strong correlation between the two variables. From the results of simple regression analysis obtained a correlation coefficient that can be seen from table R with a magnitude of 0.662. This value shows the relationship between influencer marketing and purchasing decisions is included in the strong category because it is in the range 0.41 – 0.70.
Amalia, A. C., & Sagita, G. (2019). Analisa Pengaruh Influencer Social Media Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen Generasi Z di Kota Surabaya. JURNAL SOSIAL : Jurnal Penelitian Ilmu-Ilmu Sosial, 20(2), 51–59. https://doi.org/10.33319/sos.v20i2.42
Audry Putri Ramadhany, & Novi Nopebrianti. (2020). The Effect of Promotion on Consumer Purchase Decisions for GrabFood (Study in The City of Tasikmalaya). International Journal Administration, Business & Organization, 1(3), 47–53.
Chaniago, H & Sayuti, Abdul Malik. The Impact of Social Media Use on Student Entrepreneurship Intention and Implementation: Evidence from Indonesia. Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business Vol 9 No 2 (2022) 0371–0382
Faris Zikrurrahman, Rizal Muhammad Naufal, & Harmon Chaniago. (2020). The Effect of Product Completeness and Pricing on Consumer Purchase Decisions at Nano Stores During the COVID-19 Pandemic in Bandung Regency, Indonesia. International Journal Administration, Business & Organization, 1(1), 10–17.
Kevin Lane Keller. (2013). ‘Strategic brand management.’ In Journal of Brand Management (Vol. 5, Issue 6). https://doi.org/10.1057/bm.1998.36
Lengkawati, A. S., & Saputra, T. Q. (2021). Pengaruh Influencer Marketing terhadap Keputusan Pembelian (Studi pada Elzatta Hijab Garut). Jurnal Pengembangan Manajemen, Bisnis, Keuangan Dan Perbankan, 18(1), 33–38. https://jurnal.stieyasaanggana.ac.id/
Luluh Abdilah Kurniawan & Undang. (2020). Indentifikasi Segmentasi Demografi, Psikografis dan Dampaknya pada Keputusan Pembelian. International Journal Administration, Business & Organization, 1(3), 47–53.
Mileva, L. (2018). Pengaruh Social Media Marketing Terhadap Ekuitas Merek. Jurnal Studi Komunikasi Dan Media, 22(1), 13. https://doi.org/10.31445/jskm.2018.220102
Perawati, G. N. (2022). Analysis The Effect Of Product Diversity On Consumer Buying Decision At The Borma Department Store in Bandung, Indonesia. 3(1), 19–28.
Pratiwi, Z. D. (2021). Pengaruh Influencer Marketing Terhadap Brand Equity Dan Keputusan Pembelian Konsumen Generasi Z Pada Mahasiswa Iain Ponorogo Skripsi Oleh : Zelin Dinda Pratiwi NIM 210717261 Pembimbing : Moh . Faizin , M . S . E . Jurusan Ekonomi Syariah.
Rahmawan, G., & Setyorini, D. (2021). Pengaruh Produk, Influencer dan Strategi Promosi Media Sosial Terhadap Keputusan Pembelian Herborist. Jurnal Doktor Manajemen (JDM), 4(1), 78. https://doi.org/10.22441/jdm.v4i1.12110
Copyright (c) 2022 Isna Amelia Nurhamidah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright to their articles, excluding any third-party images and other material that are subject to copyright by their respective owners.
By submitting the manuscript to the International Journal Administration Business and Organization (IJABO), the author agrees to this policy. No special document approval is required.
- All the author(s) agree the above article for publication in the Journal «International Journal Administration Business and Organization (IJABO)».
- The above-mentioned article is the author(s)’ original work and has not been published before and is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- All the author(s) agree with the journal’s «International Journal Administration Business and Organization (IJABO)»
- The Article was not submitted for review to another journal while under review by this journal and will not be submitted to any other journal.
- I/we have given final approval of the submitted manuscript.
- The Article contain no libelous or other unlawful statements and do not contain any materials that violate any personal or proprietary rights of any other person or entity.
- The author(s) no conflict of interest that may affect the integrity and the validity of the findings presented in it.
- I/we have obtained written permission from copyright owners for any excerpts from copyrighted works that are included and have credited the sources in the Article.
- If I/we am using any personal details or images of patients, research subjects or other individuals, I have obtained all consents required by applicable law and complied with the publisher’s policies relating to the use of such images or personal information.
- All Authors are aware that they can deposit (self-archive) (a) submitted article, (b) accepted for publication article or (c) the final published version of the article in any suitable source (e.g., institutional or other specialized repositories, personal websites, etc.) without embargo period. In case of self-archiving authors should also acknowledge the Publisher and the Publication and deposit an URL to the article (if available).
International Journal Administration Business and Organization (IJABO) is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 Internasional license (CC BY-SA 4.0). This license permits anyone to:.
Sharing - copy and redistribute this material in any form or format;
Adaptation - modify, modify, and make derivative works of this material for any purpose.
Attribution - You must include the appropriate name, include a link to the license, and state that changes have been made. You may do this in a manner that is appropriate, but not implying that the licensor endorses you or your use.
Share Alike - If you compose, modify, or make derivative works of this material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original material.