The Influence of Social Media to the Development of E-Commerce in Students Environment
The purpose of this study was to determine the influence of social media on the development of e-commerce in the student environment. This research uses descriptive survey research. The population for this study were students. The data collection technique used a questionnaire with a total of 113 respondents. The analytical method used is simple linear regression analysis which aims to find the effect of variable x (social media) with variable y (e-commerce). The results of the analysis from each table are that variable x (social media) has an influence on variable y (e-commerce) by 35.8%.
Cahyono, A. S. (2020). Pengaruh Media Sosial Terhadap Perubahan Sosial Masyarakat Indonesia. 5(2), 202–225. https://doi.org/10.32923/asy.v5i2.1586
Chaniago, Harmon & Sayuti, Abdul Malik. 2022. Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business Vol 9(2)
Chaniago, Harmon & Sayuti, Abdul Malik. 2019. Peran Adopsi Teknologi Social Media Terhadap Niat Berwirausaha Mahasiswa. Studi pada Mahasiswa Vokasi Non Rekayasa Polban. Jurnal Riset Bisnis dan Investasi. Vol 5(3).
Chaniago, Chaniago, Harmon & Sayuti, Abdul Malik. 2021. Peran Adopsi Teknologi Media Sosial terhadap Niat Berwirausaha Mahasiswa Rekayasa Politeknik Negeri Bandung. Jurnal Riset dan Investasi. Vol 6(3)
Chaniago, Harmon. 2020. Manajemen Ritel & Implementasinya. Bandung: Edukasi Riset Digital, PT
Edwin Kiky Aprianto, N. (2021). Peran Teknologi Informasi dan Komunikasi dalam Bisnis. International Journal Administration, Business and Organization (IJABO) |, 2(1), 1–7. https://ijabo.a3i.or.id
Indriani, E., & Salma Husnun Debi, N. (2021). The Effect of Using Information and Communication Technology On The Performance of SMEs in Bandung During The Covid-19 Pandemic. International Journal Administration, Business & Organization, 2(3), 10–22.
Kotler, P., Wong, V., Saunders, J., & Armstrong, G. (2012). Principles of Marketing. In Pearson Education. https://doi.org/10.2307/2224326
Maulana, S. M., Susilo, H., & Riyadi. (2016). Implementasi E-Commerce Sebagai Media Penjualan Online (Studi Kasus Pada Toko Pastbrik Kota Malang). Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis (JAB), 29(1), 1–9.
Rusmayanti, D. S., & Agustin, S. (2021). The Influence of The Electronic Word of Mouth in Tiktok on Consumer Buying Interest in Shopee in The era of the Covid-19 Pandemic in Bandung City. International Journal Administration, Business & Organization, 2(3), 31–38.
Setiadi, A. (2014). Pemanfaatan media sosial untuk efektifitas komunikasi. Jurnal Ilmiah Matrik, 16(1).
Y.A, E., & Ratnasari. (2014). Perancangan Aplikasi E-Commerce Pada Toko Jam Tangan Alexander Cristie. Jurnal TAM, 2(0), 20–25.
Copyright (c) 2022 Yoga Bagus Pratama
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Authors retain copyright to their articles, excluding any third-party images and other material that are subject to copyright by their respective owners.
By submitting the manuscript to the International Journal Administration Business and Organization (IJABO), the author agrees to this policy. No special document approval is required.
- All the author(s) agree the above article for publication in the Journal «International Journal Administration Business and Organization (IJABO)».
- The above-mentioned article is the author(s)’ original work and has not been published before and is not currently under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- All the author(s) agree with the journal’s «International Journal Administration Business and Organization (IJABO)»
- The Article was not submitted for review to another journal while under review by this journal and will not be submitted to any other journal.
- I/we have given final approval of the submitted manuscript.
- The Article contain no libelous or other unlawful statements and do not contain any materials that violate any personal or proprietary rights of any other person or entity.
- The author(s) no conflict of interest that may affect the integrity and the validity of the findings presented in it.
- I/we have obtained written permission from copyright owners for any excerpts from copyrighted works that are included and have credited the sources in the Article.
- If I/we am using any personal details or images of patients, research subjects or other individuals, I have obtained all consents required by applicable law and complied with the publisher’s policies relating to the use of such images or personal information.
- All Authors are aware that they can deposit (self-archive) (a) submitted article, (b) accepted for publication article or (c) the final published version of the article in any suitable source (e.g., institutional or other specialized repositories, personal websites, etc.) without embargo period. In case of self-archiving authors should also acknowledge the Publisher and the Publication and deposit an URL to the article (if available).
International Journal Administration Business and Organization (IJABO) is published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 4.0 Internasional license (CC BY-SA 4.0). This license permits anyone to:.
Sharing - copy and redistribute this material in any form or format;
Adaptation - modify, modify, and make derivative works of this material for any purpose.
Attribution - You must include the appropriate name, include a link to the license, and state that changes have been made. You may do this in a manner that is appropriate, but not implying that the licensor endorses you or your use.
Share Alike - If you compose, modify, or make derivative works of this material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original material.